Monday, December 28, 2009

This one is for you Alisha!

Today I got to visit a dear friend, Alisha, who I have known since I was about 2. Her little boy Ridge is the one I have written about before. Ridge has been in the hospital since summer and has a rare disease. He is the sweetest little boy and oh so cute. I can't wait until he gets to come home (hopefully for more than a few days this time) and him and Kate can meet again and play together. Anyhow, Alisha commented on my lack of posting so I thought I'd dedicate this post to her:)

So much has been going on this past month or so it's been hard to post, plus when I do get on the computer I seemed to get sucked into being on facebook and not moving!

Kate is now 6 months old and so much fun. This is my favorite age so far. She's become a pretty easy baby, almost always happy and smiley. She is sitting up, rolling over, rocking back and forth like she wants to crawl and eating all kinds of baby food. She's just growing up!

We have had lots of fun these past few weeks but have stayed very busy. The pics below start with the most recent event-Christmas!


kate and auntie k-her shirt says "all I want for Christmas is my auntie"
kate and grandpa on Christmas morning

kate got an adorable new hat-my favorite black and white from kel and evan
we had our family Christmas the 23rd before we left for okc-kate loves our dog, cash.

we got together with Kyle's siblings and their families on the 23rd. We ate at Iron Star BBQ. It was delicious! Then we went to Clay and Rachel's to open gifts. Thanks for letting us come over kind of last minute! This is my new sister in law Rachel sporting some Christmas pjs.
What a cute family! Crystal, Mason and David
cousins
cutie pie Mason

Kate and her new purse



Early in December I helped with Malinda's baby shower. She is my only friend having a boy. She's due in early Feb. Congrats John and Malinda!
-Andrea, me, Katie, Malinda, Brooke & Megan

my sweet baby girl

My aunt Beverly's wedding




Kate's first tasting of rice cereal. She did ok with it but she likes baby food, such as peaches and sweet potatoes much better!

4 generations on Thanksgiving weekend

Hopefully it won't be another month before I post again!

























2 comments:

  1. sooo cute! glad you posted. great seeing you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she is getting. I would love to meet her soon! Love you and miss you and I love seeing what you all are up to on here.

    ReplyDelete