Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Kyle and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on June 3. He was so sweet to me all day, starting with a really nice card when I woke up. Then I was surprised by a beautiful arrangement of Gerber daisies delivered to work. He also planned a date that night where we went to eat at one of our favorite places here in town, Frank n' Lola's, and then he got tickets to "Annie." It was a really fun night with my hubby.
I can't believe it's been 3 years already. We have had so much fun being married and getting to enjoy life together. We've done lots of fun things over the past 3 years. Our favorite things have been all the trips we've been on. We've really taken advantage of getting to travel before kids. We went to Jamaica, Mexico, St. Thomas, Florida, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Las Vegas, L.A. and enjoyed every one! I feel very blessed to have Kyle as my husband. He is a very sweet and kind husband. I couldn't have asked for a better match. I love you honey!



before we left for dinner and "Annie"
my pretty flowers!

almost wedding time!

San Francisco 1/08


Las Vegas 8/08

St. Thomas 7/08


Fall 05

Go Pokes!

3 comments:

  1. love all the pics! glad you had a great date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww very sweet :)your lookin good sis!! little kate is ready to come out to play with auntie k I just have a feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! Happy Anniversary Hubbards!!

    (And I agree with Kelsey... I sure am ready to meet sweet baby Kate!)

    ReplyDelete