Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding

Last weekend Kyle's brother got married to Rachel Kircher. It was a beatiful wedding and I am excited to have another great sister-in-law. Kate didn't attend the wedding but got all dressed up for the reception.
Congrats Clay and Rachel! We love you guys and are excited for you. Marriage is a lot of fun!


Kate and her Papaw
Daddy and Kate

Rachel and the groomsmen-this is the only pic I got of Rachel! She looked beautiful! I don't think I got any of Clay! woops!


Kyle and I



My darling nephew Mason and I-he had a little suit on w/ converse tennis shoes! How cute!
Our family at the reception. Kate got a new white/gold dress for the wedding and even had a gold bow to match! She had some gold shoes also but they are still too big-bummer!


2 comments:

  1. Love the new pics! So cute!!

    I need to come visit you and little Kate again at lunch soon... let me know when is good for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay they are finally hitched! I plan on calling you this week. I bet Rach was a beautiful bride! Did Katie sing?

    ReplyDelete