Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So I am not as good at keeping up with this blog as I thought I would be...but I am still here.
Kate is doing well. She is 5 weeks old now! We have been staying busy seeing family and friends. I have been thankful to my friend Megan who comes by once a week to see Kate and I at lunch. It's always so much fun to have her and talk to a great mommy who always has good advice.
Kelsey, Kate's "Auntie K," came up last week for a few days and helped so much with Kate. Kate got really spoiled by her aunt. I loved having Kelsey! We had fun shopping and hanging out with Kate. We also did lots of walking in the neighborhood. Can I say hills, hills and more hills?

Last weekend Kyle's brother had his bachelor party so I went to my parents. It was fun to have more help with Kate and to see my parents with Kate. She got to meet many Seminole friends also!

This week we travelled to Tulsa to visit Lindsay, one of my sorority sisters. We had fun going to lunch and catching up.

Today Kate got her first taste of Pi Phi:) I took her to a Pi Phi Alum Club meeting. It was fun to show her off-maybe someday she'll be a Pi Phi!
As you can see we have been staying busy which I like. Next week Kate's aunt Crystal and Nanna and cousin Mason are coming up which will be fun. Then it's off to Uncle Clay's wedding. He's marrying a great girl, Rachel, who Kyle and I helped set him up with. It will be a lot of fun and Kate will get to meet some of her great grandparents and great aunts and uncles.

Here are a few pics from the past couple weeks:

Kate and her friend Bennett (future boyfriend?)

Kate's first bottle
3 weeks!
Kate was tired after her first church service




Auntie K and Kate


4 generations on both my mom and dad's side

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Megan! I stumbled on your blog from Alisha's! Miss Kate is such a cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete